The 10-day flash diet allows you to lose up to 5kg by consuming foods low in fat and perfect for purifying the body.
What we are talking about is in effect a 10-day diet from the detox menu, to follow when you want to lose a few pounds quickly or deflate your belly after a period in which you have exaggerated at the table.
In fact, this 10-day diet is based on a detox menu capable of purifying the body, eliminating excess toxins and reactivating the metabolism.
Despite the premises, this is not a prohibitive food scheme. Every day you need to take in 1200 calories, choosing detox and healthy foods. Hydration is a fundamental aspect of the flash diet: every day you must drink at least two liters of water, also integrated with herbal teas and tea. The day always begins with a glass of water and lemon, to give energy to the body and give a boost to the metabolism.
Detox menu for the 10 day diet
Breakfast can be eaten one hour after waking up and must be based on probiotics, fiber and whole grains. You can therefore consume kefir or low-fat yogurt, accompanied by whole grains and a seasonal fruit or by a centrifuge. Coffee is allowed, but it must always be sugar-free, while as regards milk it is better to replace it with a vegetable drink, such as soy, or with a cup of green tea.
In the middle of the morning or afternoon you can treat yourself to a snack based on dried fruit or a seasonal fruit and an herbal tea. For lunch, opt for pasta or brown rice, combined with vegetables rich in fiber that reduce the glycemic index, such as zucchini, cabbage or artichokes. At dinner, plenty of room for proteins, with fish and lean meat, without forgetting a side dish based on cooked vegetables without added fats.
The 10-day diet allows you to lose 5 kg, but before starting to follow it it is essential to contact your doctor. It is a fairly balanced diet that does not exclude any food, despite this it is always better to contact a specialist to understand if it is the right choice based on your physical conditions.
If you are trying this detox, but have noticed you are not able to stop drinking alcohol for 10 days, then you might be an addict. Consider attending aa meetings in Camp Verde in order to find out if you really do have a problem or not.
Foods to eliminate in the 10 day diet
- sweet and sugar-containing foods of all kinds
- foods that contain gluten and cereals in general
- milk and dairy products
- industrial foods of all kinds and everything that is not real food (spreadable cheeses, processed meats …)
- poor quality vegetable oils.
- Vegetables of all kinds including turnips and carrots (but not potatoes)
- only quality meat (free-range chicken, veal, turkey)
- fresh or “wild” fish (no smoked salmon, canned tuna, etc.)
- non-GMO tofu
- sugar-free almond milk
- coconut milk
- red fruits, limes and kiwis as the only fruit-based meals
- walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans and almonds as natural fat snacks
- good fats such as extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, flaxseed oil, nut butters and various types of hazelnuts
- oil seeds
- coconut flour and almond or hazelnut flour in moderation.
Detox menu for the 10 day diet
You can eat at will for ten days until you feel full enough and drink eight glasses of water a day. Apart from water, you can drink sugar-free herbal teas.
A glass of lemon and ginger tea (recipe).
1 detox smoothie obtained with:
– a fruit of your choice among kiwi, strawberries or red fruits for 120 grams
– 200 ml of vegetable milk with almond or coconut
– two teaspoons of chia seeds or hemp seeds or 50 grams of avocado or 50 ml of Rapunzel-type coconut milk or 2 teaspoons of almond butter.
Raw vegetables at will + 5 almonds.
Lunch and dinner
A 150 gram serving of meat or fish (raw weight) or 80-100 grams of tofu.
Vegetables at will seasoned with 2 teaspoons of level oil, or coconut oil or a teaspoon of oil and 6-7 olives or without oil but with 60 grams of avocado in addition.
100 grams of carrots or beets in salads with lemon juice and aromatic herbs such as mint or parsley or 100 grams of currants or blueberries. A sugar-free herbal tea.