The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts numerous examinations each year for entry-level positions in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP polytechnic lecturer exam is held by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for Polytechnic Lecturer and other positions in Engineering, Non-Engineering, and Technical Branches. This is an excellent opportunity for all candidates to realize their ambition of working in the field of education. This article will provide you with all of the relevant information on the eligibility criteria for UP Polytechnic Lecturer Exam.
Eligibility criteria for UP Polytechnic Lecturer Exam
Read the full article to learn everything there is to know about the eligibility criteria for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer exam. According to the officials, the UP Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility standards are as follows:
- Education Qualification.
- Age limit.
- The number of attempts.
- Work Experience.
To apply for the UP Polytechnic recruitment for lecturer and other positions, you must meet the educational qualification requirements listed below:
|Principal||· You should have a Ph.D. and a First Class in the applicable discipline at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level.|
· You must have a 1st Class in the applicable discipline at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
|Lecturer in Engineering/Technology Branches||· BE/B-Tech in a related field with a score of 55 percent.|
|Workshop Superintendent||· To apply for the Workshop Superintendent position in the UP Polytechnic lecturer recruiting, you must have a first-class Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Librarian||· For the position of Librarian, a Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least a First Class or equivalent and a continuously good academic record are necessary, as well as computer competence.|
· You must have passed the UGC’s National Level Test or an equivalent test that has been recognized by the UGC.
Candidates applying for the post of UP Polytechnic Lecturer should keep in mind the age restriction before applying.
- Candidates for Principal should be between the ages of 35 and 50 as of July 1, 2021.
- Candidates for Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent, Librarian should be between the ages of 35 and 50 as of July 1, 2021.
However, for some of the categories listed below, there is certain age relaxation.
|Category||Upper age limit Relaxation|
|SC/ ST/OBC-Male/Female of Uttar Pradesh||5 years|
|Uttar Pradesh’s Skilled Classified Game Players||5 years|
|Employees of Uttar Pradesh’s State Government||5 years|
|Candidate with Physical Disabilities (Uttar Pradesh)||15 years|
The candidate must be a resident of Indian origin, according to the UP Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility. Candidates from the state of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for the position. Many other state aspirants wonder this question, Can they apply for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer exam? Yes, they can. Candidates from other states are also eligible to apply if they have the necessary documentation.
Number of Attempts
The commission has not set any limits on how many times candidates can apply for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer position.
- For Principal,
- You must have a minimum of 16 years of teaching experience in technical education, research, or industry at the degree or diploma level.
- At least 3 years of your teaching experience must be Ph.D. experience, and 5 years of experience must not be below the level of HOD.
- You must have at least 20 years of teaching experience at the degree or certificate level in technical education, research, or industry.
- You must have worked for at least 5 years, not below the level of HOD out of your overall work experience.
- For Polytechnics, Workshop Superintendent, and Librarian the UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility Criteria make no mention of any prior experience as a prerequisite for taking this test.
Additional Important Points for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer exam
When applying for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer position, candidates must familiarise themselves with all data surrounding the eligibility criteria and keep the following factors in mind:
- To authenticate their identification, candidates must provide the actual certificates issued during the application procedure.
- Candidates must review the eligibility requirements for the category to which they belong.
- Before applying for the position of UP Polytechnic Lecturer, the candidate must meet all of the eligibility criteria listed in the official notice.
- In cases where candidates fail to meet even one of the UPPSC’s qualifying standards, they may be disqualified from consideration for the position.
This was all about the requirements for applying for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer exam. To get acquainted with strategies and tips regarding the preparation for the UP Polytechnic Lecturer exam, students can visit BYJU’s Exam Prep website. Also, You can learn more about the UP Polytechnic Lecturer exam by visiting BYJU’s Exam Prep. We hope you found this article informative.
All the best!!!